Sorry, the streaming audio is going in and out or not working for you. Let’s offer some suggestions.
1. Refresh your web browser, if you don’t know how here is a link that explains how https://www.wikihow.com/Force-Refresh-in-Your-Internet-Browser
2. If on Wifi, try using a hard-wired Ethernet connection. The Wifi may not be steady enough to carry the audio without interruptions to you.
3. Please make sure your computer speakers are turned on and turned up. Can you hear audio from a Youtube video?
4. Have you tried using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome? Browsers like Internet Explorer 11 are too old.
5. If using a VPN or Remote desktop connected back to a work network, drop those
Finally, ask in the webinar chat is there is a back up teleconference phone number you can dial to listen via phone.
Please take the browser test here: http://eventcenter.commpartners.com/se/Meetings/BrowserTest_New.aspx?account.id=CommPart
You will need to pass all 5 parts, including the Sound and Video portions. (See Screenshot below)
If you fail the Sound and Video sections you may need to work with your IT department to please make sure the following are open to our traffic.
IP Addresses and Ports to Allow for HTML5:
126.96.36.199 port 80, 443 (web and audio)
188.8.131.52 port 80, 443 (web and audio)
184.108.40.206 ports 80, 443 (web and audio)
220.127.116.11 ports 80, 443 (web and audio)
18.104.22.168 ports 80, 443 (web and audio)
Websites to whitelist or allow to stream audio and video: